Betting is one of the pastime activities most people love to indulge in all over the world. Some gamblers like going to a casino to indulge in betting on games, while some gamblers like sports and like to bet on sports matches. Betting on sports like basketball, cricket, tennis, football, and various other sports is common practice among regular sports bettors.
If you are a basketball fan, Parimatch basketball live betting has something to offer you. With a tight schedule, plenty of bets, and thrill offered at Parimatch basketball betting, you are sure to have a good time.
Earlier, sports betting meant just picking the team which you thought would win the game. With time, betting has become much more than that and the options have evolved and become a little more complex than simply betting on the winner.
Following are the types of bets in NBA betting Parimatch has to offer:
- Moneyline Bet: In this bet, the bettor has to predict which team will win the game. When placing money line bets, you will see that the underdog team has (+) and the favorite team has (-) in front of their name.
- Spread Bet: In a spread bet, you have to bet on the margin by which a team wins or loses. Either a team has to win by certain points or more, or a team has to win or only lose by certain points.
- Prop Bet: This bet is placed on events other than the outcome of games. This includes betting on a specific player or events in games, such as how many points a player will score in the second half or who will have the most blocks in the season.
- Totals or Over/Under Bet: A very popular bet in NBA betting, here the bettor has to wager on the total runs that will be scored in a match by both teams together.
- Parlay: A parlay bet is a two-in-one bet where money line spread and Totals bet are combined in a one. This is an all-or-nothing type of bet, where if even one pick on your bet loses, you will lose the entire ticket. But if it wins, you will get a much higher payout than what you might have received if you won the bets individually. If you are confident about the forecast of the game you can use the parlay bet to maximize your chance of winning.
- Futures Bet: This type of bet is placed on the outcome of the entire season or any event that might happen in the unforeseen future. A futures bet is placed before the season commences, where you predict which team will win the season.
- Quarter/1st Half Lines: A 48-minute game is split into 4 quarters of 12 minutes each. Here bettors can place bets on the 1st quarter and 1st half-lines before the match begins. The 1st quarter line lets you pick who will be covering the spread at the end of the 1st quarter.